Endorphin’s 300 hand cycle series is a complete upper body muscle-conditioning platform. All 300 models feature a body stabilizing chest support pad that adjusts to a vertical or horizontal position for maximum comfort and has a 7″ range of motion. Providing excellent body core stabilization, optional foot pedals for lower body use make the 300 Series a complete and adaptable exercise unit.
- A magnetic belt drive resistance provides smooth frictionless resistance in the forward and reverse rotation.
- Choose from 8 programmable workout sessions on a large LED matrix display monitor. Programs range from hill climbs to auto-controlled target heart rate and a manual select mode.
- The electronic monitor displays pulse, time, distance, speed, calories, and heart rate. Users can feel the computer-controlled resistance change during each workout or change it themselves in the manual mode if preferred.
- Ergonomically designed hand grips are included offering 3 preset hand positions at at 22º, 45º and 90º. The various angles isolate different muscle groups in the shoulder, arm and wrist. This allows the user to actually work three different parts of the upper body, making the workout session more effective. These handles come standard with every Endorphin e4 product.
- The cover design eliminates flywheel pinch points for improved user safety.
The 355 series is an adjustable, wheelchair accessible stand that fits the Endorphin cycles. Pairing an Endorphin cycle with the 355 stand makes the unit functional from a seated or standing position for optimal workout options. The crank arm on the e-resistance system can be adjusted from 36″ to 50″ from the floor for multi use positioning.
The 370 upper and lower body series is an adjustable and wheelchair accessible platform that offers active, independent resistance on the upper and lower cycles. The independent resistance gives the user greater options in customizing treatment for specific injuries or for a general exercise program. The upper cycle on the 370 is height adjustable. The resistance system crank adjusts from 36″ to 50″ from the floor so that the unit can be used from a seated or standing position.
The 380 upper body series is an adjustable and wheelchair accessible platform with a semi-recumbent, orthopedically designed seat . The resistance system crank adjusts from 36″ to 50″ from the floor so that the unit can be used from a seated or standing position. The seat adjusts front to rear for proper user positioning and rotates 360 degrees to provide easy access. The seat assembly is also quickly and easily removed to allow for wheelchair accessibility.